Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Mind over Matter


This scenario (week-end) is pretty easy to execute but come Friday evening - cannot simbly get into hte groove. Queries, Questions, Blank face, Raised eyebrows are all I can imagine right now and that too, after gathering my thoughts....

Mind was probably roaming through hte streets in LA while hte mass was tied up on to a chair hooked up watching MLB and stuck with a keyboard under thy fingers in BOSTON.

Dont know what I was up to - but I did this an infinite time today - "open up google" ... god only knows Y. Speaking of Y's : these are the Y's that I kept on encountering time and again today evening -

Y do I know that its getting cold outside - signaling winter 05 and I cannot do much about it ?
Y is it raining in Boston since the past 7 days, making it all gloomy and irritating ?
Y do I need to torture my chair during every game for 3-4 hours ?
Y do I have to go through a series of pre-decided motion of arms, feet, toes, fingers before every innings starts. Superstition - u may call it but it played a part in todays WIN. I dunno how many times did I repeat them. Every time though, I remembered hte Friends episode where Monica counts ""something"" to Chandler

All right. Umm, you could uh start out with a little 1, a 2, a 1-2-3, 3, 5, a 4, a 3-2, 2, a 2-4-6, 2-4-6, 4, 5-7, 6-7, 7, …7..…7…7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7…(mouths 7) ! ( and then towards the end just an action with her fingers) - Chandler is like "question mark" ... that's what I was doing all hte 8 inngs .. Boy I was tired .

Y do I have to listen to Tool everyday? Y do I have to watch Pulpfiction or Reservoir dogs every week-end? Y do I have to blog?

I dont have answers to most of my queries. All I can do is persuade myself by sayin that I tried to answer them. But then, get into trouble unable to convince my brain. It has been reading too much these days which has left me in a Schism. Cannot catch up with that guy and desperately need to slow him down. Need to find a solution pretty soon.

I need a staith to discharge my thoughts - and there ain't a better place I can find . This is my deja vu - 'cause here I feel I'm @ home.

Posted by Rajesh @ 10:32 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Shouts:

At October 17, 2005 11:27 AM, Blogger RPM said...

Great win on Sunday for the White Sox. I could see the game on Saturday (too busy celebrating the USC win over Notre Dame), but I saw yesterday's game and it looked like White Sox had strangled the Angels. They were just not able to get any offense going.

Now, you just have to wait and hope that the NLCS goes the distance so the other team is tired. I guess, it should not matter.

 
At October 17, 2005 5:36 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

Yes Sir.

All the matches playes at Anaheim were superb, not 'cause Sox won, but they won it comprehensively. Looking at their pitching staff and their bullpen even the best in the game would think 2wice.

Good series all in all and they deserve the AL championship. About the NL .. yeah .. I too hope STL wins tonite ..let c ..

For now am gonna try to get WS tickets ;-) .. hope tomorrow's a good day for me ... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home