Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Post for 12th October ..

Sorry for not being able to post much today. Was engaged in watching the match between LAA and Sox , the whole evening; and boy what a match it turned out to be.

Would definitely describe the fun and nailbiting finish tomorrow, if I donot find anything to pen down. But today its Party time in Chicago, I could see the celebration @ Cellular field - on TV.

Posted by Rajesh @ 10:49 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Shouts:

At October 13, 2005 5:12 PM, Blogger RPM said...

I did not see it, but read about the controversial non-strike of AJP.

I am also not going to say what could have been, but that should sure eat up a little bit of the excitement of winning a tough game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home