Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Go Sox Go ...

Red is a totally different color. By that I mean .... there are some cool features about this color ... it is very addictive, attractive bla bla bla..

Then we got objects like .. red light, blood (red), emergency exits and red sox .. eeeeeehhhh.. did I say RED SOX ? There - I spurt it out .. so what if I did; you would have done that if you were in Boston today evenin between 5 -6 ....

I could see Red here, Red there, RED EVERYWHERE ... aaaarrrgghhhh !!!! Sweaters, t-shirts, pullovers, caps, shoes, blouses, frocks .... all were Red today in Boston ... as if that was not enuf I couldn't see the Bus numbers being displayed anymore.... instead it was "GO SOX GO". Half of my co-workers had ticket for the match today and as you would imagine, the office was empty by 4:30. I could see them visiting www.mlb.com more often and looking at the standings and the MAGIC NUMBER

It is preposterous come to think of it .. are we used to see anything of this magnitude back in India while a cricket match was goin on??? ... Were happy to chear the team while at college/school but a propaganda of this scale in a city ??? I haven't seen any banner which says GO India GO in Bombay railway stations or bus stops .... for that matter ...

Why am I talking about red sox (Only) am sure it would be the same situation in Chicago.. the color of the sox would of course be different but I have seen it there too ( on 3 king drive for eg.) So this a pretty common sight out here, you might say.. but then why ?

Is it 'cause its the world championships or is it just a show-off ?? well whatever --- both of em ( Red and White ) do need it .... I know many of u would partly agree with me ( if not completely ) so should I say GO SOX GO !! yes.. Go Sox GO ... no color this time ;-)

Posted by Rajesh @ 9:28 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home