Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Daily Checkpoint and Meetings ...


Friday's are usually laid-back .. hmm well I guess I could say the same about office hours..guys roaming here and there trying to find an excuse or rather a way to spend an hour atleast talking the ball game in the next cube. "You know I almost caught the ball fouled by player X out there at Fenway park" .. I mean gimme a break .. as if I asked you whether u r a good catcher.
For me it wasn't a day to be idling out; I was trying to get some work done. Had to hop around to the office at Copley attending a meeting for Performance Improvement on the app. and not to forget the daily checkpoint meeting at 3:30 yeah the daily 1 888....
I have heard about this but experienced it real time now. Meetings , meetings and meetings. There are meetings to decide the budget, plan, execute and even meetings on when to conduct the next meeting. They don't call em meetings though. Its called daily checkpoint. All you need is Outlook and any TDH can schedule one. I know a guy at work who goes .." do we need to have a checkpoint for this ?" ; Am sure he has been hired just to schedule these meetings and jot down the moments of the meetings. I mean why on earth can't they sit down and do some productive work ?
And now they are deciding to go to New York for a trip to visit the 3rd party. The first question that was asked was Are the Yankees in Town ?As if their sole purpose of the visit was to watch Yankees play Sox. I know that they are a comeback team and that each and every match now-on would be a thriller ..
Had been to Jilians today and saw Red sox go down to Yanks. 1 down in the 3 match series. One should look at the wild card race. I've never seen a close finish like this and am sure this year even the last match is gonna be decisive. Had some fun bowling ... I think I should play that often.
Sat and Sun are gonna be hectic. Dont be surprised.. you've seen people saying this about week-days, but I have to transfer all the 30 GB stuff into my IPod. Organizing the music is gonna take a lotta time. I aint in a hurry ; though think 2 days would be enuf ..

Posted by Rajesh @ 10:21 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home