Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Stuck with my Alter Ego

With the weekend fever goin on seldom does one realise what's goin on around him, or atleast ... I don't. Suddenly I feel warmth in my ears, a hot warm piece of chunk stays glued to my left ear radiating heat waves making me uncomfortable. But do I luv this
uncomfiness ? Oh yeah !

Now, I am not goin to argue what kind of a wave it is and what are its characteristics, cause I've been tortured enough by the light waves. Physicists have lost it trying to predict its nature (wave or particle) and so, I too give up.

The piece of chunk is a sleak device used to communicate ... a cellular phone, a mobile, a carry telephone or what ever you may call it. Well laziness had creeped into me and didnt want to look for a device called earphones to soothe my ears .. but beware you'd go .....What ? What? if you dont take care of those fellaws .... er ... impairment

Anyways had a dream of making the cell phone co. guys cry ( the commercials goin on TV where the guy supposedly yells out when his day time minutes are used.. tortured rather).. in a similar fashion. Good boy!! Am I successful till date ? I am close but would be by the time they'd have decided to give me a satellite phone ;-)

Now lemme take this opportunity to talk about another cool invention "the clock". I've noticed mine running faster from friday 5 pm to sunday 9 pm. I tried buying a new wrist watch for myself but then realised there's nothing wrong with my old one ... its just that its supposed to run that way (prooved by mathematicians). Y on this planet would one do that, is beyond my grasp. To account for this time loss they made matter worse by introducing Day light saving time and what not ? Sob ....

It feels bad when you know u've been betrayed.. left with no-one but your alter ego .. I'm in a fix right now. All of my friends out somewhere am stuck with this guy ( my alter ego) .. I am not in good terms with him (we haven't been talking since Friday evening !!) woke up on friday at 1 am to find him watching TV. I'm fed up.... moved my comp to the other room and let him stay where he was .. There! He's got all the room to his disposal .. But I should break the ice on Monday .. before that ? I still may and I still may .....I'm gonna wait it out.
My Alter Ego

Posted by Rajesh @ 9:55 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home