Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Got to Master this


This might seem a bit odd. Never got an opp to play this game but hey then you got to start somewhere. Was not attracted to Golf anyways and although it used to be on the Idiot box always, couldnt ask myself to sit there and watch it.

Boston that way is a happening place. Dont know whether its something else but it definitely is the City. When I compare it with Chicago, I definitely find something different, the crowd, the lifestyle etc..etc... Not to deny being the home of Sox fans, might have an influence. But then hey White sox aint an easy opponent. Better lookout for them this time..

So instead of deviating from the topic got a chance to go to a driving range nearby. Had a cool time hitting the ball gave an awesome feeling as I watched it disappear 200-250 yards. After about 3 jumbo baskets and hitting about 200 tees, decided to return to base. Back of my mind was wondering how tomorrow's gonna be. Aint any muscle in my body that wont feel bite the dust but its all part of the game, I guess...



Posted by Rajesh @ 5:31 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home