Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Aaaaaaaaarrrrrggggggghhhhh !

What a way to kick off the week-end. No plans this time round.. my inspiration - Garfield!! The very moment clock stuck 5 .. it was obvious.. no one was in a mood to stay late .. not today atleast...reached home in time for my Sienfeld ... was a funny one "The paris trip" and "The raincoats" ...
Well the POT remains the same and oh yeah would have to get into putting in some good stuff to my mp3 collection, this week-end.
Have a good one , he said ( my colleague). On the back of my mind (which one is he talking about?) The one I know goes something like this "I can't remember anything.. Can't tell if this is true or dream" .. he could be talking about that.. in that case I wont be remembering anything ;-)
Take it easy, I said .. yeah I always do esp. on week-ends..
So lemme get onto it ..

Posted by Rajesh @ 9:06 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home