Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


I know the pieces fit

Somewhere around 4.30 am today I realised that am not getting the same kinda feeling that I usually get while asleep. It kicked off my upstairs to think what's different today , what's happened that I couldn't digest and is still flowing through my veins , just floating and creating havoc ??

The new found glory maybe? Its something like the wave function travelling backwards in time and making one believe in what he dreams. Its only when you try to measure/spot that it collapses and u end up with nothing.. in my case leaving me awake .

Now, come to think about it the ideas started flourishing from the White sox I believe and it creeped into the IIT bookstore too for a while then we had a ....what do you call it...serendipity. A phone call and that's it ..were on to it like ..I remember some years back we said "Do we need to say more" and then we made the "Chemical Symphony" and now here we are trying to make it happen in US which I couldn't have imagined in the wildest of my dreams.

Cut it short this is a cool blog and I welcome myself aboard ....its funny to remember things.. at this very moment its Kramer (from Seinfeld) that comes to my mind with his hanging hair from his head vis-a-vis leaves hanging from a coconut tree, and with his copyright duh..duh..duh ( while smoking a cuban cigar) and all his idiocy..

Posted by Rajesh @ 10:14 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home