Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


The Copenhagen interpretation

Who would have imagined we would get into trouble with the so called Quantum mechanics. No development of modern science has had more profound impact on the way we think than Quantum theory. One of the best kep secrets of science is that physicists have lost their grip on reality.

So intriguing is the field that it has now prompted me to get to know more about it. Have been hooked to some very well written books viz Schrodinger's kittens and the search for reality, The ghost in the atom and Quantum reality - beyond the new physics.
Each explaining the paradoxes involved and the life of some good minds in the field.

On my way to work there's no better alternative but to listen to my ipod and continue with where I was left the previous day with my book. The ride from arlington to dwntwn boston is about 45 mins and enjoy each and every moment of it.

So here I am on pg 28 of the 3rd one ( pretty interesting so far) ...
Tomorrow with some deathball and notpron ;-)

Posted by Rajesh @ 9:17 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home