Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Welcome to Deathball

Now they claim this to be the toughest riddle on the net. If one claims that it ought to be true eh? Well you don't trust me do you... imagine someone eating up your brain (not in the literal sense) trying to make you stretch the utmost and towards the end all you end up with is a bunch of images and a satisfaction, an achievement. Tell me if this is not true after you go through the link.
Now this is gonna make you use your comp. in ways which u never imagined. Or atleast you start expecting stuff and makes you believe good lord ! This is indeed possible..
http://deathball.net/notpron .

Well, its started getting cold now-a-days. Dont know whether its a cold wave or the approaching winter. So soon? I dont buy that. But who knows how the pattern's change. Physicists are not able to grasp quantum mechanics, leave predicting the weather !!
Ah! Do I see a week-end approaching? Oh yeah I do. The much needed break from 5 days of hectic up & down. But I know it goes by faster than it approaches and then you are on to another stretch. The next stretch would be cool, turns out to be a Long weekend.
Weekends mean a bit more when you get the cell at ur disposal. The whole quota for the week could be utilized in those 2 days. Got lot of catching up to do. No kidding! Cell phone co's would be repenting the unlimited nights and week-ends.... who's in a hurry btw.... I intend to break my previous record this month ;-)

TGIF

Posted by Rajesh @ 10:04 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home