Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


1 888 xxx xxxx

It was 3:30 and here I was dialing the usual 800 number from the 4th floor office of mine, for the conference call. Weekend fever was getting onto my nerves I simply wasnt able to sit on my chair : 1 more minute. It was 3:40 and still no sign of the team. Was thinking of hanging up when they joined all of a sudden - I was like .. Hey where were you guys..

So it went on - close to 4 pm and I'd to leave early today right? So pack my stuff from my desk. Before leaving I said C U NEXT TUESDAY .. and he started laughing .. I was like a 'big ?' .. he says you didnt get the joke ( which I did after a while )?

Now you'd expect it to be crowded on the roads.. people trying to reach the airport/train station heading for the long-weekend. But it wasn't so .. 30 minutes and I was at the GATE but the ordeal I had to go through is worth mentioning here..

Beep Beep Beep it sounded and she said - Put all your stuff (metal) in the container .. and I couldnt believe when I still heard that .. and here I was the detector was moved all over me and lo behold.. t'was the cell phone creating problem. And I was like ... it was supposed to be a saviour in difficult times dude !!

Anyways was in Philly in about an hour .. short flight. Was playing with my i-Pod when I got a call.. dude , come out to the pick-up .. Put my bag into the Camry and off we went .. 3 days and plan to have a bash.. got to go now .. would get some time out from tomorrow's busy schedule ;-) and punch in a few lines.

Posted by Rajesh @ 10:39 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Shouts:

At September 06, 2005 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you've got a cool blog out here. Keep it going !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home