Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Ever heard of a 3 day Week ?


Now, didnt i tell you that its just gonna be a 3 day week ? Tue, Wed, Thu and here we are ....TGIF ....

So after the initial complaining of Monday blues and all those accusations, its a different Monday altogether. Carrying the blues for about 2 months, he would be a relieved chap.

This one's gonna be a special one eh ? Yeah, I see it coming .. A long week-end for some and a loooooong week-end for others .. with the weather getting better, I believe it would be a good long week-end.

Planning to fly down to Philly. Not that its the first time but .. its been a while. I remember the last time, it was a long drive from here - about 6 hours. Man !! and that too through NJ turnpike and the suburbs of NY meant that traffic is horrible. It was while driving back that we hit the worst. 2 hours @ snails pace gets onto your nerves and believe me, when you see the road ahead of you lined up with >= 4 wheelers it really does.
Following the US open came to know about Sania Mirza playing some good tennis out there. Good that we still have young players to watch out for and be proud of. On the other side of the world India play NZ, though am not looking forward to the match but I guess Bond needs to be tackled this time. Hope Viru could show some of his whatever you may call it.
So welcome september. Coupla weeks and we can await maveli. I hope he comes to this part of the world.

Posted by Rajesh @ 9:09 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home