Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Twas pretty gloomy


Hoping today to be just another day , wake up in the morning and look outside the window to find it a bit dark outside. Check my clock and wonder, have I got up early today ? Nup, that wasn't the case .. the clouds in the sky and was it pouring ??

Not exactly ! It rained all night I believe, and its pretty difficult to inspire yourselves on a gloomy day (like today) . No wonder I reached work late, didnt feel like getting out of my bed but then it stuck me ... get up dude you gotta get going....

Late ? Indeed .. it was about 9.45 by the time I reached my desk. Managed to get in without getting myself drenched in the downpour, although its hardly 50 yards walk from the T-station, believe me it can get worse.

Day passed by pretty fast. Not like yesterday, maybe because was too much engrossed in the work. Sigh! Dont get enuf time to relax and get to know what's happening around me. My GK, of which I was proud of some years back keeps staring at me now. I bet I wont know most of the happenings around the world (except for sports ..which I keep track of - inadvertently) .. gotta do something ..

Would definitely try to give it a start tomorrow and as I look through the forcasts another cloudy morning awaits me, hope the day's activities wont be such and I'd be able to gather some strength from within myself. But I gotta ask myself, since when has this started bothering me ? To which I got no clue whatsoever .... Would be out to find an answer .. hopefull by this time tomorrow..

Posted by Rajesh @ 10:25 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home