Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Why blame Monday ... eh ?

It wasn't that bad .. I mean not as bad as I expected. But I'm not surprised.. the same stuff has happened to me every Monday ... every week.... Yes the Monday Blues.
Have been occassions, in the past , when I used to sit and stare at the wall trying to figure out what in the world is wrong with a Monday. Oh boy ! He must have commited more sins than anyone on earth to be loathed this much.
But anyways, the mood keeps on changing ( u know) ... and it did ( as if it was unusual) the moment I stepped out of my house today morning at 8.24. Thank god, didn't have to wait that long for the # 350 but anyways I had taken my book out from my bag and was figuring out where I'd left it on Friday evening (when I had a 100 volt smile on my face).
But I knew , I wasn't that far from my desk .... trying to stare at my comp and play around with the scripts to make them run! I couldnt have asked for a better start .. ( ponder why I'd blamed Monday). All the Guggenheim guys and Goldman Sachs fellaws were already there and I said ..this crap again !! But considering the fact that most of the verbose dudes were out on vacation it was a decent 45 mins that I had to deal with.
Lunch, Meeting and am back at my hutment ... What a relief when you open the door and slide down the hanging pal from your left shoulder ... onto the table you go (yet to be picked up tomorrow). How can I not mention the routine .. you guessed it ( if not I say Lucy - not in the sky) Seinfeld ..and my character Kramer...boy he simply had to be on the Fire truck didnt he ...anyways
So yet another Blue Monday nears an end . Days highlights - India beat Zimbawbe, Katrina creating havoc in Mississipi and our 5.4 Release. Not to say I eagerly await Tue, Wed Thu ... before my usual 100 volt smile day :-)

Posted by Rajesh @ 9:20 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home