Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


US Airways flight 62 : Philli-Boston


Now boarding Zone 4, 5 and 6 said the official as he stood at the gate. Plucked out the earphones and got into the Q to get into the flight. While inside the aircraft put my bag on top and seated myself on the window seat (again).

So far so good .. it all started with myself searching for the belt to be put around my waist .. travelling in a 4 wheeler for most of the week-end I started looking for the belt around my shoulders and realized the size of my 4 wheeler this time ... and i said to myself - there u go.. its all started .. I was waiting for it but didnt know how'd it approach me .. the blues and the odd feeling of getting back to Boston and most importantly getting myself back to the office !!

The captain announced that it would be a while before we took off 'cause the landing lights had to be replaced !! OMG .. some wrong ?? Finally at 8.45 we started to try to get to the runway.. once again "Passengers - this is the captain speaking .. we have been informed that its gonna be a while before we tookoff . there are 20-25 flights before ours to take off .....and you may use ur cell phones" ( which of course I did ... but as if that would ease out the frustration..)

Finally we took off and 15 mins later he says. we are flying over NY .. I was like.. thats it ?? .. and in another 30 minutes was out of the airplane.. Damn !! Out there at Logan Airprt each and every step was taken as if I couldnt walk .. I wouldnt have been surprised if they had offered me a stretcher !!

When u start thinking ( which I was doin on my way back ) .. when's the next LONG WEEKEND .. realised that it would be Thanks Giving ? If it's snowing, then could very well be a vacation at home.... this would have been the last long-weekend that I spent out of my apt .... this YEAR ?? Frustrated and with disbelief I walked my way to the apt .. didnt bother to empty my bag and waste time .. Slept and thought ... if and only if the clock would stop sometime @ night so that I could think and realise what's happened since FRIDAY when I happily said TGIF !!!!

OMG !! Is it me?? Then I realised the whole world's behind me !!

Posted by Rajesh @ 8:16 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home