Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Achtung baby ..

Yis Sir. She was driving a cool G35 Coupe ..with moon-roof and what not...the point is not the vehicle .. eh ..when you realise that a more costly stuff is sittin there driving it ...

So here I was travellin from Boston to NY - Greyhound .. chillin by listenin to some iPod and as usual on the 95 S .. traffic jam .... so we were in the 3rd lane and this Girl out there on the 4th driving the Coupe was driving as if competing with the bus to get in front but hey you're in a traffic jam girl .. aint no way outta here ... that's not the point ..

I bet I havent seen something (or someone) like this .. lemme describe .. she was wearing a Shirt full sleeves .. folded hands .. with one hand on the wheel ..black hair ( importance detailed later in the mail ) and some cool ornaments to decorate her wrist ?

She had a moon-roof which was not open .. so trying to get a glimpse was next to impossible .. the lanes are designed such a way that while sitting in a BUS you have no chance whatsoever to see the face of the person driving in the next lane ? Is it some sort of conicidence ? Smart that all ..

So here I was trying my best to get a glimpse of this girl.. I dunno y ... just for satisfaction .. meanwhile the song PUSHIT being played on my -POD ... yeah .... I was pushin it .... and I bet the chinese guy sittin beside me would have enuf to write about me ( if he did that ).. ha ha ha ;-)

"But i'd trade it all ... For just a little bit of...Piece of mind. ..I must persuade you another way" .. yeah I was thinking of some way just to get a glimpse ? thats all .. what would I have gained ....nothin .. I know ...

But about the Hair .. yeah since it was colored Black .. I guessed (1st) that she aint a blonde eh? then a Chinese... or maybe an Indian .. And then once you know the traffic clears up .. what does a Greyhound do to compete with the G35? .. nothin .. 'cause aint much it can do ... there she went ... ( m not talkin about the car).. And I sit here thinking .....lemme c if I can recreate the coincidence on my way back ...

Posted by Rajesh @ 10:23 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home