Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Start of a gloomy Week-end ...

Another week-end stares at me right now. There have been times when I used to be happy as a child getting up Friday, on the back of my mind I knew wow 8 more hours and am all set to enjoy Sat and Sun. I guess it's not unusual; You would not find every weekend the same it all depends on the days activity and most importantly your mood.
Coming to the day's activities at about 3 PM I did wish that It'd better be 5 pretty soon, I simply cannot stand it. The weather outside being so horrible it wasn't the best day to be out there. The effects of Opheila coming all the way to Boston, it was pretty dark outside even at noon. Thank god it didnt rain when I started today morning. Though getting drenched in the rain is not unusual for me, and have been times I wonder Y dont I get a schield for myself, the jacket wont be enuf always ....
For coupla days now am All alone in the family of the sun. My Alter ego stares at me and laughs .... L ... he says; but I aint got any complaints. I take life as it comes as there's nothing you can prepare beforehand. I believe it was Maveli whom I saw the other day. Heard that he has paid a visit to this part of the world...
Coming to ONAM it was nothing special out here. Had I been in Chicago, t'would have been a different story altogether. But I remember those days when out there in Ankamaly, we used to celebrate the festival with utmost enthusiasm and pride.
For now I sit back and wonder The poetry that comes from the squaring of between, And the circling is worth it. ..Finding beauty in the dissonance.

Posted by Rajesh @ 9:50 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home