Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Greyhound ...


The journey back was not exciting.. but it was a relief when the Greyhound left NY and did not go through Providence. I mean - its just an extra hour you gotta add up and for no apparent reason whatsoever. I would have been really pissed off to learn that after goin through so much on Sat. I need to sit out there an hour more....

As if getting lost at Port authority wasn't enuf .... the wait fot the Bus was getting on my nerves and then he announced the arrival of Express to Boston .. boy was I happy .... trying to sleep out there wasn't gonna help; the only thing I could do was to listen to my Ipod and 72 songs did I listen to on my way back .. but I still remember listenin to the 2nd one .. Beck - Loser !!!

Monday .. tell me about it.. knew that I gotta get to work at 7.30 yeah for a change and after travelling the whole week-end it sux .. gotta get up at 6.00 atleast .. t'was playin on the back of my mind and u know how it affects ur sleep .. damn !!

Then the hectic Monday - schedule makes you feel scared and leaves you petrified by noon ... i felt like i've been in the office 4 two full days...Boy it's gonna be a looong week what can i do but wait and watch ...

WhiteSox losing the opener against DET- Tigers .... man !! this AL league's getting more n more interesting this time ... Hope sox pull it to the playoffs .... Amen

Posted by Rajesh @ 9:15 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home