Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Sox Rouge Massacre ...

Scintillating win for White Sox. I must admit , I couldnt move from my chair for almost all evening today. Just sitting there waiting...... waiting like a Croc. with its mouth open for a prey ...

And it did come.. and when it did ...... t'was sweet as ever !! Well it came in the 5th innings a sweet hit by Iguchi and the whole Chicago was dancing....

Banners waving from every corner of Cellular Field and boy do they know their players well . Come to think of it most of the players ( the best ones in the game i.e) are non-americans ...

Its gonna be a Boston massaccre in Chinatown tonight was one of em and how true would it turn out to be, needs to be seen. Whatever it be, one could really feel the adrenaline rush. For me I think it was the 1st time after the Ind-Pak world cup match but I guess, missed it after that .. it was good to find out that I still have the adrenal medula kickin .......

Well lets not get carried away ..... we've got some more to accomplish and I know its coming ..... Forgive me for being allright and punch in some sense ... back with some more senseless crap later...

Posted by Rajesh @ 10:24 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home