Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


God.does.play.dice


That's right !!! Even God plays dice. Einstein didnt believe in it, if he were alive he'd have to. He was a firm believer and had quoted many a times that "God does not play dice with the universe."

This year's AL - playoffs are something that he should have been alive to watch. The way the dice was rolled this time - White Sox plays Red Sox? What more f'ed up can it be. I'd have loved anything but this ...

Although I am a firm believer that Chicago would put up a good fight@ home, I just don't like the way both the teams are gonna die trying to hit the ball ouside the park. Now, it all starts tomorrow and with a line up that the Reds have, its gonna be a good game (I guess).

Imagine an hour glass filled with Red colored and White Colored sand particles. Now, after say 2 hours, what do you think would it look like ? You'd see Red domination or White domination ( even though the particles are equal in number ?). On the other hand we have NYY @ Ana. Angels. It would be a tough time for the New Yorkers this time with Angels playing some good ball game.
Another thing that goes out of my mind is that the matches start at 3 pm EST. The've made sure alright, that we dont get much time watching it on TV. Sigh!! With a heavy duty work day ahead I hope I'd atleast be able to follow the match @ work.

I simbly cannot wait till Friday !!

Posted by Rajesh @ 9:07 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home