Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Wanted Dead or Alive


Yes that was the premonition given; for I was creating havoc among my friends. I tried to be insane but the week-end fever had creeped into my veins and it was next to impossible to think straight. On top of that I was left stranded all alone to face the insanity generated in my apartment. And Boy did I live upto their expectations.

Stick a few Garfield posters on my wall and coupla insane lyrics on the one behind my comp which read "For whom the bell tolls" and "Schism", was what I started with. I shouldn't be sitting in a rectangular enclosure a pentagon or a hexagon for that matter would have been better. Simply 'cause I would have got more crap to write and more to stick on the walls.

Without any kick this time - it came to my mind that I need Serenity in a place where I can hide . As I sit here and slowly close my eyes and take another deep breath I realise that Its been a while since I've started neglecting this fact. A fact that's been staring at me for some week-ends now. I tried to escape by hopping down to NY/NJ/Delaware occassionally but this time its shown me how powerful it is and what its got up its sleeve.

Its okay and could be tolerated if its not that often. But the rate of this sh$% has increased drastically in the past month. I believed in what they thought; only to find that it was just a one-way traffic. And I ended up hurting my fingers punchin in the alphabets on my keyboard trying to make a sane sentence out of it. Its true that one doesn't deserve the best but what could he have done wrong not to deserve the positive degree - GOOD.

If you believe in your Sixth Sense then u might have realised what I mean, its something like this ... living alone in the apt for 3 days to face the detested monday. The day might not be far when I'd say ... i see dead people ...

Posted by Rajesh @ 9:03 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Shouts:

At October 01, 2005 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahem. Are you sane now? :-)

 
At October 02, 2005 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say beer be the best company during weekends.

 
At October 02, 2005 12:44 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

Yeah it is. But then there are more hours in a day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home