Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


It all cleared up

It was a pretty sight out there today. After about 9 days of continuous rain, chaos, gloominess and clouds, today was really nice. The Sun was out, the temperature was still a bit low, signalling winter 2005. Was so used to getting up late, it continued today and reached work about 9.45 oh boy!! But was late - partly 'cause of the celebrations @ night after the Sox game.
What a game it turned out to be. LAA were never given an opportunity to comeback, although they took the lead for a short while, Pierzynski and Crede made sure that the game was sealed. Not to forget the huge contribution by our Ace pitcher - none other than Contreras, boy what a season he's having !!
I heard a few comments today, as I had put up a "Go White Sox" poster in my cube. And most of my colleagues being Red Sox fans were trying to pull my legs ( or were they?) Well it doesn't matter, it didnt till last week ( Friday to be precise ) but the equations have changed now ..
On my way back, in the evening, the Red line was jam packed !! Let one of the 5.15 trains go by but the next one was as packed as the previous one. Maybe I was not used to this. It was a bit early for me, usually reach Park street @ 5.30 ish and all the way till the end t'was so. Getting out of the train station, I realised that it has started getting dark - again the signal for Winter 05
And here I'm watching Seinfeld and come to think of it , I have to do my laundry today sigh !! Sleep early and wake up early as something needs to be accomplished tomorrow. Hope I am able to get them tomorrow ... ;-)

Posted by Rajesh @ 6:07 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home