Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Homer's going no-where

Fox has commissioned 2 more series of 'The Simpsons' and it would be screened till 2008 now :B ... Simpsons is the longest running prime-time show in the US of A (currently running in its 17th season). The very first show aired way back in 1987 and by the time its taken off-air (which is .. I dunno when), children born after the series began will be old enuf to write the show ;)

~~Doh ~~

mmmm ... Forbidden Donut!!!
On the other hand, South Park is debuting its 10th Season this Wednesday, kicking off an all new episode "The Return of Chef". Here's some interesting fact (not the very reason I watch it though) .... here

Archived in: Cartoon Simpsons South Park Comedy

Posted by Rajesh @ 6:09 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Shouts:

At March 22, 2006 1:57 AM, Blogger RPM said...

I watch a lot of Simpsons, but mostly in re-runs and not on Sundays.

This is the show that opened me up to American satire. And my favorite is of course, Homer!

 
At March 22, 2006 10:27 AM, Blogger ammu said...

I havent really watched much of Simpsons....now SouthPark on the other hand...I love!!

 
At March 22, 2006 12:30 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ Rpm - yeah Homer's cool. I try to catch up some of the fresh episodes on Sun(but not always)... Also luv the scene where Homer grabs Bart by his neck and then we have Bart screaming n yelling like anything :D

@ Amrita - hmm SouthPark is pretty funny. Apart from the 'good words' its got, I believe the Moral of the Story they come up with is kewl. Also Stan with his Goddamnit !!!

 
At March 22, 2006 7:18 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

And ya .. there's an all new episode of "South Park" today @ 10 on Comedy Central - if ya wanna watch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home