Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Mars and Google ?

Yeah .. Google has landed on MARS today and with a NASA spacecraft successfully entering the Mars orbit, its again good timing from the folks at google !



You can browse martian landscape almost the same way you use Google Maps. Let's see what more do they have in store for users !!

Archived in : Google Mars Maps NASA spacecraft

Posted by Rajesh @ 12:40 AM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Shouts:

At March 13, 2006 1:26 AM, Blogger Mosilager said...

you'll find this funny but i have a cousin in NYC also called Rajesh Warrier, I was looking for his web presence when I found yours instead

 

Post a Comment

<< Home