Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Tagged by Fi5e

Yes. This time I've been tagged by 5 courtsey, RPM. Last time though, it was 7 by MadV. I've tried my best on this one and it was fun - some good ol remembrances !! So here goes ... the Five
Ten Years Ago
Five Years Ago
Last One Year
Yesterday
Five Things Planned for next 5 Years ...Thats a tough one ..
Five Yummy Things
Five Songs I know by heart
Five Things I'd do If I had Money
Places I Escape to
TV Shows
Five Things I Can't Live Without
Five Things I Can Live Without
Five Favourite Ethnic Cuisines
Five best places to visit

Need to tag someone yeah ? To be honest I dunno how many of you would try to complete this but if you happen to find your name out here, do make an attempt ;)

Tagged: Parag Sreeram Amrita MadV Intruder Kashti

Archived in : Tag Tagged Seven Five

Posted by Rajesh @ 1:45 AM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Shouts:

At March 05, 2006 9:47 AM, Blogger Intruder said...

Oh God !

Not again.
THese kinda things are really Brain toasters.

Mostly i cant make out wat to do with it.

I still have in my drafts the one i MadV set on me abt the sevens.

Man, I will sue u for this. :D

 
At March 05, 2006 11:22 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

he he .. combine them and get it done with .. :D

 
At March 06, 2006 12:44 AM, Blogger MadV said...

Oh.. Again!!!

U can find it in sometime.. But dont know when that time will come. May be after a few days. Or may be a few months later. Or may be years.. Or may be yugas. Hehe..

 
At March 06, 2006 11:03 AM, Blogger Rajesh said...

ahem .. Yugas !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home