Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


I'll ride the wave where it takes me

You know you are crazy (or nearing that stage) when ...

Archived in: Long weekend US UK Shopping Mall Driving Shoes Outlets

Posted by Rajesh @ 1:07 AM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Shouts:

At February 20, 2006 9:57 AM, Blogger ammu said...

LOL!!! I dont think even I love shopping that much...

But rejoice...you now have new stuff to wear! :-)

And yeah...you are cetified crazy :P ;)

 
At February 20, 2006 4:54 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

Yup I have no option but to rejoice :). And yeah I do keep taking these crash (shopping) courses once in 6 months (thank god its not more often) and get myself certified. The degree is outdated in 6 months - Lol !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home