Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Ssssimpsons .. Ssspringfield

Was in great enthu this week-end. First of all was about to meet a classmate of mine who's here for his Project in Nashua. Didn't meet him since ..what 98 ? Yeah I guess it was 98 . Had some good time on Sat. remembering the good old school days and the KV (Kendriya Vidyalaya) days :-).
Then in the evening was getting ready to hangout at Springfield, vising my roomie's home. It was long due I guess and I have been postponing the visit, but had some nice time. I thought .. Springfield eh ? Does this have anything to do with Simpsons yeah ? Well, tried to find out but then the creators of the series have made a good disguise and the maps donot help much either.
Then, towards the evening/night on Saturday it started snowing like there was no tomorrow. They had predicted a good snowstorm this week-end. But was amazed when I woke up early morning today (12 pm i.e). More than 20 inches socked the area and it still was flaking down pretty heavy. Now I should say - this sounds like NE winter yeah ? Maybe not, cause it hasn't been a rough winter by standards. I heard NY got a HUUUGE chunk too (26 inches or some). Anyways would have tough times reaching work tomorrow !!
But then alas, couldn't find a hint about Simpsons :( Maybe I should have done my homework before I left.
Archived in : Winter Simpsons Springfield NY Snow NE Nashua KV

Posted by Rajesh @ 9:38 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home