Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


All Work and No Play ...

... Makes Jack A Dull Boy

2006 has been pretty hectic (@ work) so far. No kidding ... this week has been horrible; frustrating rather - how even the simple things take ages to complete. Thanks to the IBM folks, no offense but you cannot get a thing done from them with ease can you ? I remember had to wait 3 days to get ADMIN rights on my PC - sigh !! Dont know why have they been involved with our firm in the first place.
Today was nothing new ... 9-5 went so fast that didnt get time to have a proper lunch. Its when my eyes started getting stressed out that I realised - its 6pm. Morning was cool though, the view from 16th floor was awesome - foggy and with mist floating around - it was a good view. Alas ! couldn't stare for long ... suddenly the phone rings and the next thing I know its time to call it a day !!
Need to get some inspiration from Dilbert, I think :)
Oh btw ... P.S Angels & Demons Has Arrived
Archived in: Work PC Dilbert Dan Brown Fog 2006 Books

Posted by Rajesh @ 8:31 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Shouts:

At February 01, 2006 11:07 PM, Blogger ammu said...

oh man..that's too bad. I'm not a big fan of IBM myself...

And Angels & Demons is gonna keep you occupied for a bit...;) :) hope you enjoy it!

 
At February 02, 2006 1:09 AM, Blogger Rajesh said...

Yup !! Its the Angels & Demons starting tomorrow ....

 
At February 02, 2006 5:29 AM, Blogger Renjith said...

whats with that deja vu comment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home