Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


The French Connection

Four alphabets, two of them misplaced the two most important ones.
FCUK - they've named it. The first two for the 'name' and the next two for the 'country'. I mean why? If it does look smilar to the F word then use it Yeah ?
Anyways, so I was there t'day rather found myself misplaced out there - for some reason. The stuff they carry is good, although 3 out of 4 clothes had the unfamiliar F word. Its crazy how they've built the interior with stuff hanging from here some hanging from there and a dark mood built in to supposedly attract buyers. And OMG here's the funny part ... you buy some from there, the cashier would treat the piece of cloth as if it were the most precious stuff you ever owned, wrap it in paper (yeah they do wrap it in a paper) put it, place it rather, in a French connection bag - the biggest bag you'd see in the market. I mean why ? Why the show and why waste resources ?
Guess its too late for that yeah ? Haven't come to terms with using up less resources and keeping some for the coming generations, have they? How can we be so mean ?
Okay the next stop ? Diesel .. another one from the Great Kingdom. Similar environment except they have enuf guys/gals helping you out and trying to confuse you :D. Oh my ! Got some stuff from here and was wondering what the hell is the envelope doing in her hand ? She aint gonna do that is she ? Oh wait .. no !! Oh man .. she just put my receipt in an envelope didn't she ? What was that all about?
Enuf I said .... is this what I'm paying for ? The envelopes, the bigger bags ? Probably !!
Archived in: Outlets French Connection Diesel Resources F-word Shopping

Posted by Rajesh @ 1:24 AM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Shouts:

At January 29, 2006 11:00 AM, Blogger RPM said...

Diesel puts receipts in envelopes?? WOW! Did not know that :-)

 
At January 29, 2006 11:29 AM, Blogger ammu said...

envelopes eh? that's some serious waste of resources. But I've noticed such treatment in most designer stores....Express, BCBGMaxazria, Guess etc...

:-)

 
At January 29, 2006 1:00 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ rpm - yeah. Jeez .. they are crazy aren't they?

@ amrita - it is an utter waste. I wonder what's it they wanna accomplish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home