Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Post Number 100

Realised when I logged in today that one more and I am onto the 3 digit figure. Yeah this is my 100th post out here. I've enjoyed writing each and every one of them. Have been restricting myself a bit by trying to keep it 1 post a day. Guess that would make more sense.
Let me not go crazy about it and cut it short. Thanks to all the readers who have been following some/most/all of them. Hope to continue the good work ;-)
Archived in 100 post readers

Posted by Rajesh @ 6:05 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Shouts:

At January 22, 2006 11:01 PM, Blogger RPM said...

Congrats! Here's wishing you happy posting for many more.

 
At January 23, 2006 12:29 AM, Blogger Rajesh said...

Thanks !

 
At January 24, 2006 4:08 PM, Blogger ammu said...

yay!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home