Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


New Footwear ...

Bought myself a Robert Wayne - Urban Sport today; got a good deal on the pair from DSW. Have been thinking of buying myself one for some time now but couldn't find one that fits my choice. Tag price - $80 ; Amount paid - $35 pretty good deal eh ? Seems to be a bit spoiled (yes it is intentional ... duh ! ) and should be pretty cool with any Jeans I've got in my wardrobe.
How Dumb is this:
Came across this Dumb bumper on my way back home today, it read ...
"Honk Broken. Watch for finger"
Couldn't stop myself from laughin ... Sigh !!
Quote of the day:
" I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it’s true lightness. "
-Alicia Silverstone
Dossier: DSW Shoes dumb quote Alicia Silverstone shopping

Posted by Rajesh @ 9:35 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home