Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Back from the Misty Mountain Hop

Yeah it was a hectic week-end. Travelling almost 12 hours in 3 days I find myself near Philly on Friday then the Garden state and NY before I touched down in Boston sigh !!

Funny thing - saw this hoarding on Mass Pike today that said " Welcome to Massachusetts - You are more likely to live here". Will have to dig in to find what's intended out here ... hmm

But then had a nice time thanks to Prag, Taps, Windy, Pratik and Bhatta. I was hopping back and forth since a month now and the journey is getting pathetic and a big bore. The usual Misty Mountain Hop doesnt seem to be as intersting but then there are 5 of them pulling me so couldnt resist.
Have made a habit of listenin to some 50 odd songs on the trip. And couple of them stood out this time round are "Misty Mountain Hop - Led Zep" and "Time - Floyd".
Every year is getting shorter never seem to find the time.
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
The time is gone, the song is over, Thought I'd something more to say.

But I simply luv the music of the Misty mountain hop one of Led Zep's superb creations. Back at my hutment now, got to start the schedule from t'morrow - sigh!
Why don't you take a good look at yourself and describe what you see,
and baby, baby, baby, do you like it?
There you sit, sitting spare like a book on a shelf rustin',
ah, not trying to fight it. You really don't care if they're comin'; oh, oh,
I know that it's all a state of mind.
Dossier: misty-mountain led-zep floyd time massachusetts boston philly NY friday Parag Windy Taps Bhatta

Posted by Rajesh @ 11:25 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Shouts:

At January 11, 2006 11:12 AM, Blogger RPM said...

Love Led Zep. The IV album is addictive!

And she's buying a stairway to heaven...

 
At January 11, 2006 7:26 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

Yup. And what about - Kashmir ? They rock !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home