Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


1st day of the year 2006

Its 2 hours and 10 minutes after the clock stuck 12 for the first time this year - the year 2006, that I'm writing this blog. Nothing much to pen down except for the fact that its been greeted with all the whole-heartedness and gusto.
May this year be sweet and may all your wishes come true. Let me take a moment to pray; A Prayer to Mother Nature asking her to forgive our mistakes and hence looking forward to MMVI.

Posted by Rajesh @ 2:10 AM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Shouts:

At January 01, 2006 8:07 PM, Blogger RPM said...

Happy New Year to you too!

 
At January 02, 2006 11:11 AM, Blogger Rajesh said...

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home