Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Tagged by Se7ven

Don't know if you guys watched the movie Seven. Hellofa movie it was ... Full credit to Kevin Spacey for a stupendous performance .. what about " The Usual Suspects" oh boy !!
But the Se7ven I would talk about here is something different. Have been "tagged by the 7" ... if that's what it's called ... here it goes ...
Seven things I plan to do before I die
* Start believing in myself
* Go on an Europe Vacation
* Watch WhiteSox win MLB again, and this time be at the stadium
* Drive a Ferrari - or atleast Test drive it
* Play in the World Series of Poker
* Understand how things work @ the Quantum level ( this has been bothering me for about 3 years now and its amazing .. Schrodinger's kittens ...)
* Reach a point where I'd feel that I've done justice to a human life.

Seven Things I can do
* Put a smile on ur face
* Relax
* Ever-ready
* Sit on the net/in front of the comp 24x7
* Become a nocturnal creature
* Stay put when needed
* Try my best

Seven Things I can’t do

* Lie bluntly ...
* Sit Idle
* Stop the way I am
* Imagine a world without www...
* Watch the usual drama in Hindi movies
* Stop being an optimist
* Miss Mindspot for 2 weeks in a row

Seven Things that attract me to the opposite sex

* Looks
* Ablity to get the point pretty easily
* Freq.
* 1st impression
* Respect for others and elders
* A goal in life
* Take it easy life

Seven Things I say most
* Damn
* Sup ( short for What's up?)
* Sheri
* Holy Fish
* Daivamey
* What's the POA ?
* Hi/Hiya/Hello/Howdy

Seven Celebrity Crushes
* Sonali Bendre
* Alicia Sylverstone
* Meg Ryan
* Helen Hunt
* Salma Hayek
* Brooke Shields
* Drew Barrymore

xxSevenxx Four People I want to take the quiz

* Arjun
* Sreeram
* USC Trojan
* Parag Ingle
Phew ! I dont know how was I able to pull that up :))

Posted by Rajesh @ 8:59 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home