Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


B 2 B

Now that stands for Back To Boston. It was a superb thanxgiving vacation, I spent in Chicago this time, myself and my friends who landed from as far as Tampa, NJ, Delaware. Although I am doomed after 3 days of travelling and spending $$ to buy some much needed clothing (no digital, E stuff this time) ...
The weather was enjoyable too with about 0 deg F on friday and 40 odd sat/sun I had a nice time driving to some nearby suburbs and visiting places that I used to while I was out there ... Driving back was also fun... Chicago to Philly in about 14 hours ... had some real fun on the road with P & V, friends of mine ...
Now back in Boston, everything seems to be new. Its just a week-end that I was away but still !! And now that the vacation is over, work would be pretty hectic, it would take 3-4 days to get back in the groove and then its Friday again :))

Posted by Rajesh @ 8:31 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home