Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Pot Luck

Yup I think I spelled it right. A week ago when our Project Director told us that we would have a Pot Luck this friday .. I was looking ( staring rather ) at everyone .. and so were others. But little did I realise that he was serious. We had Outlook Meetings set up for this Friday and since FRI being "almost a holiday" what better occassion eh ? I thought he 's kidding but he wasn't ... each and every one would bring something or the other ... sigh !!

Okay so this thing was playing in my mind Thursday Evening and I was like what to prepare amongst all the Indian food that onw could think about? So I decided to make some " Fried rice and Sambar (a South Indian dish - for short) " spend some 1.5 hours yesterday from 8-10 to prepare .. but then I knew that out there we would have tuns of stuff

Reach work @ 9.30 to find the big table near my table .. on top of that were 2 huge Boxes .. 2 I mean like the TV boxes ... I was like - What the hell ? But then I couldnt have cared less . By noon we didn't have space to keep all the stuff that came along. Man !! we had food --- I mean ETHNIC food ... from Russia, Mid east, India and the US

So, for about 1 hour we all ( 10 of us ) struggled to finish the stuff .. but couldnt .. the whole place was a bloody mess and am sure the Janitor would faint .. not 'cause of the smell but 'cause of the "sorry sight" . Work? You mean after this ? All of us were Yawning .. and being a partial holiday we had a quite afternoon.

An eventful day I guess .. loved the get together. It should be done more often .. less work more food. What do you say guys/ gals ? Oh yeah then I got some 300 Mb load of songs Nickelback and others from my colleague @ work cool chap, I had already gotten about 40 Gigs from him for my IPod ;-). That was an easy Friday I guess .. now its back to my week-end mood with lots of time being spent on the WWW and related stuff ..

Posted by Rajesh @ 11:05 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home