Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Floyd Mania has crippled me ...

The moment I woke up today, there was something going on the back of my mind. A struggle if you would like to call it; but then for what .... It took me a while to gather my senses, got out of the bed and turned on the monitor of my Machine and I dont know how or why, enqueued up the whole list of floyd songs I had on my winamp. Oh well that's what was going on upstairs, stirring my mind for about 15 minutes after I woke up and if I remember correctly, for quite a while, when I was asleep..

But this struggle I encounter quite often esp. on week-ends. This time round it was time for Pink Floyd. Yeah baby .. Its been a while since I listened to Floyd and only Floyd. I havent been listenin to them lately, simply cause you need lot of things goin on before you can make up your mind to listen to them. But would say one thing, they rock...


Its a different class of music and I luv each and every one of their creations.. the wall, division bell, animals, dark side of the moon, a momentary lapse of reason and I wish you were here ... Although they were formed quite some time back (65 I believe) but then who said they didnt have good music back then ? It was actually in the 70s, 80s and early 90s that the revolution took place and I'm thankful to those 3 decades. I dont know what I would have done or what I'd have to listen to if I take out those 3 decades from history...
When I was a child
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown, The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb

Posted by Rajesh @ 8:54 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home