Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Its official

Yes. Its' official now. Winter 2005 has arrived and with a BANG. By that I mean - it was snowing for more than 4 hours yesterday. Started off with some small flakes but then picked up after a few intermittent showers. It was not that cold out there but then it needn't be right ?
The first thing I did after waking up was to check the day's weather prediction. Was aghast after I found out that its gonna snow somewhere around 9 am. Boy! the much dreaded winter has started. Its not that I hate winter, but it makes mobility a bit difficult. And consider getting up early monday morning with all those blues and all of a sudden, it starts snowing !! Makes your office journey terrible !!
Today was cool though, up an high in the 60s. Its very unpredictable. One day it snows, the other day its high 60s then possibly, the 3rd day it rains !! I thought I have gathered some understanding after all these years but I guess I havent'. Probably Chicago weather would have been more predictable.
Sitting idle on my bed today, realised that I haven't listened to the BBC in quite some while now. Listening is one thing and getting used to is something else. I was while I was in the windy city but somehow forgot that it existed. All these days out here I was tuning into winamp trying to listen to occassional Asian programs / songs. But this one is cool. Yes I'm talking about the Asian Network @ BBC. They put up a good show out there and I luv listenin to it 'cause I couldn't find a single radio station out here in US. And the British Accent oh boy must listen to them !!!
Its not often that I listen to hindi music these days. Have been sidelined by some hard rock and heavy metal, but try to keep track atleast on week-ends. So adios for now and back to my usual stuff the week-ends. Laundry and right now some Sunday Soundtracks.

Posted by Rajesh @ 6:30 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home