Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Smoke on the water - Fire in the Sky


Yes. I do see a fireball in the sky. After how many days ? I do not remember but am sure its been quite a while. The fireball hasn't helped though, as early mornings its smoke on the water ...

Various instances to be remembered quite a few of them being analogies. More like a deja vu .. 'cause it may seem that you have encountered it before - oh yeah you have, I bet !!

So after the last gloomy week-end where I did nothing but stick my butt to the chair .. peeping out of the window to find it still raining, it was better this week.. started with a proper Sunshine thanks to the Fire in the Sky .. but would I stop complaining ? No .. not at all .. temperature dropped to 30s and 40s .. right now it's around 40 fucking deg and am staring at the notice by my landlord saying that due to the rising Fuel prices, the temperature in the building would be 68-70 degrees even in harsh winter .. ??

Well frankly speaking, I dont care as long as you provide some heat .. 68F is good enuf though am sure quite a few tenants would have objections to dat. So I get ready to work as usual and get outside to find its cold out there.. started breathing Smoke out in the open .... and then remembered the 1st time I had the same feeling .. back in Chicago .. smoking in winter without a cigarette it was fun , but this time I had to pull my jacket out from my bag !!

Talking about getting a grip during the week-days, suddenly one fine day (wednesday) come to know the my Cable connection ( NET; not the Telivision thank GOD ) has been disconnected and I need to re-establish it . Call up comcast today and finally get it done .. what a relief .. the only access to emails I had during this 2 day period was from my office - accessing Yahoo Groups !! Though, GOOGLE provides a personalized homepage where I can check my inbox, cannot read emails as they are blocked by my company .. .. they say its against the co. policy ....

Was acting like a maniac " u might have seen guys acting wierd looking for some stuff and acting crazy if they aren't able to find some " Same was the case with me .. boy I dunno what would happened if the world of internet was non existent. In this era where we are talking about ( or atleast BELL talks about ) non-locality - meaning travelling faster than light .. in a much aberrant world , how can one fuckin breathe without the WWW world ?

I couldnt find an explanation, as all the way back from work every evening .. I keep on thinking of a gameplan for the night and ended up watching Reservoir Dogs 3 times and Sienfeld 2 times a day, Simpsons 2wice and a bunch of other crap !!!

Sorry to butt in ... do you guys listen to K Billy's Super sound of the 70's ? GOK where I could listen to that .. but seems to be cool, any idea ?

Mr White, Brown, Pink, Blue, Blonde, Orange, Joe and Nice Guy Eddie are amazing. I still havent' found out how this guy is able to create amazing stuff !! That's why he's one of the "God Among Directors"@ http://www.godamongdirectors.com/ ...
For now its gonna be a chill week-end in Boston, with a coupla games over the week-end. I envy the guys/gals who were able to get in and grab some WS tickets, as I couldn't ;-)
snap courtsey http://red.com

Posted by Rajesh @ 10:02 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Shouts:

At October 22, 2005 2:44 PM, Blogger RPM said...

Good luck to your White Sox. I am rooting for them too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home