Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


The Grand Slam

Yeah baby....

A superb game tonight at Cellular field ... Again for the 2nd straight evening I had my heart in my mouth ...

* Konerko hitting the Grand Slam sent a signal to the Astros bull-pen ... and it was well said by a spectator in the stands .. My feet are cold but my SOX are hot !!

* It was a superb hit by Podsednik, with no home runs the season one has to have great character to close the game the way he did. But I think the game was over in the bottom 7th - 18th GRAND SLAM in WS history..

* I finally had to pull up Fox sports homepage and put in a nice long comment complaining the views expressed by the commentators..... The dude just hit a GRAND SLAM and they have to show the error in judgement by the home plate umpire on DYE? .... - disgusting commentary. And I had to listen to that crap the whole game tonight sigh !!
But I will take all that; will take it tonight !!!


Posted by Rajesh @ 11:10 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Shouts:

At October 24, 2005 9:31 AM, Blogger RPM said...

Who are the commentators? I did not watch and I don't know too much about the announcers.

Last year I made some noise about Joe Buck and it is probably him again.

 
At October 24, 2005 6:35 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

Its him Again !!!

And his counterpart, dunno his whearabouts but he has pissed off all of us out here.

Konerko hits a Grand Slam and this guy's busy showing the replay of Dye and how the home plate umpire had a mis-judgement.

And there are other instances ... forget it ... sigh!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home