Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


The 100 mph pitch


Now, how on earth would you face the 100 mph fast ball that this chap throws at you. He loosens up with a 99 and then hits 100 the very next ball - no looking back after that.

That's what Bobby Jenks did today in the top 8th, when it was much needed. And boy does he give it a rip !! Was funny when Ozzy signaled " I want the big fat guy " even the commentators couldn't stop laughing ;-)

It was a good game all together, I had my heart in my mouth in the top 8th but the Sox Bullpen pulled off a good 3 out to end the inng and it ended up 5-3 in our favor. Not to forget the contributions made by Crede, Contreras, Konerko and Dye .... But this is what I'm missing -
* 1st of all watch White SOX play @ home
* The HR s out team hits and giving us a chance to get the ball from the stands
* The simply amazing Chicago crowd
* The firecrackers that go up in the air signalling a home team HR (still remember watching it from my apartment )
* The yelling of the South side crowd
* The Contreras, Buehrles, Garcias, Jenks, Credes and Konerkos ...
* The we will rock you tunes played on ground ...
* The Go Sox display on Sears tower .. by mere switching on/off a series of lights on various floors of the tower !!!
* And last but not the least .. wearing hte Whitesox gear .. and showing full pride in it ..
My good ol Chicago ....

Posted by Rajesh @ 10:55 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Shouts:

At October 23, 2005 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Microsoft, OSI Discuss Shared Source Licenses
Has Slashdot had a tiff with Google and started seeing Microsoft instead? [ Reply to This ] 1 reply beneath your current threshold.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a free advertising site/blog. It pretty much covers free advertising related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time, Scott :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home