Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


The ride that took CWS from 1917 - 2005


We all watched them play. Followed their game before playoffs when they had a 13 game lead. Saw that lead vanish to 1.5 and keeping our faith knowing that SOX would break the jinx this year ...

Then the roller-coaster ride from Southside - Boston - Anaheim - Houston it was amazing .... the only thing I could have done more, was to get together in Chicago and cheer them, if not get to the ground and watch the match. Every match this postseason has been an earned victory by us and no matter what they have to say about the decisions on the field - we've dun it !!

I almost had some tears in my eyes tonight and I swear that I never wanted even the Indian Cricket Team to win so bad as I wanted WHITESOX to win this series ....



Oh boy .... I dont know how many punches I'd have made in the air .. each base hit and every HR was followed by "i dont know how many" punch to the air .. so much so that I've started hurting my ribs and it aches real baad ...

Astros didn't have any chance today and again the FOX fellaws talking about the Astros pitching ( which was good ) but then Garcia didnt give a run either !!! And the Astros weren't able to score a single run in the last 19 innings. This is what I'm talking about baby !!! No Star players .. all of em played good as a team and bought back the trophy to South Side !!



As for me, its a jinx broken and a fact proven to be true again and again. Last year I was in Chicago and Boston won the WS. And this year here I'm in Boston and Chicago wins the WS.

3 Ceers for CWS
hip hip hurray !!!

Posted by Rajesh @ 12:17 AM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home