Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


The Signal has arrived

I mean Wow. It was so quick and arrived unnoticed calm and quite; calm as the ocean is sometimes. But not in this part of the world. Over here one has to be cautious. Although it may seem to be quite, a healty stir instigates hurricanes, tornadoes and all oes.

So this morning I realized that the signal has reached 42°20' N 71° W. Chilly morning, felt like 30 odd well below freezing point though. And here I was in my tune getting ready to reach the Hancock tower, that I felt the first shock. Now, when you were a child, you were told by mom not to play with that electric wire unless you want to get a shock.

Out here today, I experienced a shock without an electric cable. We have seen this many-a-times, signalling the arrival of the white flakes. Tryin to pull my jacket, I got my 1st shock of the winter and the first of the many that followed today and would follow throughout the winter.

I didn't expect it to be so fast. Thanxgiving is a good meaasure but then I have changed Metros. A big leap to the north side.

So how wrong I was in thinking that would be home early tonight before it gets real chilly. I was looking like a nerd on the 4th floor of the tower, and guess who was there besides me - the Janitor. It wasn't new for him this week. But Friday ? Oh yeah.. he'd be like - what a loser this guy is. Strange way of lookin at things !!

On top of that, I realise today that 24 hours aint enuf for me this week-end. God has gifted me with 1 more. He says' here's some extra - take it. Would I luv that ? Oh yeah. It only happens once a year. I felt like a loser 6 months back but fell like showing the middle finger now. Take that .. 04/03 here comes 10/30. Something to make me happy.

Oh Boy. Am dilapidated today and my regular stuff aint helping me either. Listenin to the K Billy's Super Sound of the 70s, would cheer me up I guess. Gotta wait and watch.

Posted by Rajesh @ 10:42 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home