Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Am I in Boston ?



Now, what a weather we got out here in Boston. I can't believe its the same me. Was complaining about all the snow last week-end and voila - I think god wanted to surprise us !!
But believe me on the T today early morning, saw the blue Charles River and out there while crossing over @ MGH, I knew that its gonna be pleasant out there.
Its not that often ( atleast not in this part of the world) that you have such a climate in NOV ! Talking about wind, it becomes quite windy out there near the Hancock tower, and when I say quite windy, believe me .. had some trouble walking down to Copley yesterday evening. I could feel the wind gushing - the force was unbelievable.
What am I doin ? Cut the crap .. It looks like an excellent week-end ahead (atleast weather wise) .. so get out there and enjoy Bostonites !!
Friday - Low 48 - Cloudy
Saturday - Low 51 - Partly Cloudy
Sunday - Low 45 - Cloudy

Posted by Rajesh @ 7:48 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home