Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


How many more ?

It was a usual monday morning for me, getting out of the Copley Square, green line for a minute walk to my office at the John Hancock tower. I gotta pass the huge pavement - Copley square on my way. And today out there was the gathering...

Eyes wide open a protest against the war in Iraq, displayed by a widely acclaimed exibition of human cost of the Iraq War. It features a pair of boots honoring each U.S military casuality. 2049 was the number displayed out there and the whole ground and the pavements were covered with pair of shoes tied by their laces.

A lady was standing there reading the names of the soldiers who had died since the invasion. Many banners were displayed, one of them read Not one more death, Not one more dollar. When would this end ? How many more ?
Watch it here ...

Posted by Rajesh @ 11:12 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Shouts:

At November 07, 2005 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done blog, I have one you might be interested in, Radio Memories, it has old time radio at ##OTR## thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home