Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


IT has crossed 2000 ...


With five U.S Marines killed in an Iraqi firefight, the total military fatalities has reached a whopping 2080 ...

Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld appeared in a radio show , the Sean Hannity show to be precise and had this to say:

"Serving on the Intelligence Committee and seeing day after day, week after week briefings on Saddam's weapons of mass destruction and his plans on using those weapons, he cannot be allowed to have nuclear weapons. It's just that simple."

"Do you believe we could have disarmament without regime change?" "I doubt it. I can support the President, I can support an action against Saddam Hussein because I think it's in the long-term interest of our national security."
This is inspite of all the debates going on over the pre-war intelligence and with people basically accusing the administration of being wrong on pre-war intelligence. I think the problem lies somewhere else. You know, once Winston Churchill had to say this; he said ...
"The problem is not winning the war, but persuading people to let you win it."
And I think Mr. Rumsfeld would agree to that .....

Posted by Rajesh @ 11:09 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home