Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Happy Turkey Day ...

I don't know what I was doin @ work today. Half the staff had taken a holiday, many of them were working from home, I mean comeon .. working from home ?? ha ha ha ... Every alternate cube in my floor was empty, unoccupied for the day; and those who were in today were trying to do some work, trying being the key word out here ...
Couldn't wait till 3:30, was wondering how was I able to keep myself at my desk till then. Inspite of the holiday atmosphere throughout, accomplised some task though. Anyways would be back later with some more ...
Happy Thanksgiving all of you in the US ... :)

Posted by Rajesh @ 4:03 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home