Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


About 2 pounds lost ...

Was thinking of getting a haircut lately, but procrastination was killing me and 2 weeks is what it got postponed to. Getting into a week-end mood makes you disabled and getting outta the apt becomes difficult. Enen though I did get out, it didnt quite workout.

So, come Monday and I decided to get it over with. Supercuts is about 10 mins by Bus and that was the 1st thing in my priority list today after coming home. " Happy Thanxgiving " she said with a big Grin on her face. I was like .. yeah Happy indeed .. what's in it for me. Though I don't get involved in these celebrations, I did say " Yeah you too" ...

It was cool, in the mid 40s tonight hence I decided to walk back instead of taking the Bus. Pretty decent day and with 2 more to go before Sanxgiving, work has taken a back seat and I guess its gonna be the same tomorrow and the day after....

Posted by Rajesh @ 10:46 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home