Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


The Windy City ....

Yes. Its really windy indeed out here in Chicago. Nothing unusual about it, am not sure why am I surprised though. Guess am not used to this kinda weather since about a year...

Hope you guys are enjoying your thanksgiving holidays ( guys/gals in US ) and the Black friday in this part of the world !!!! For the rest of you out there .. the week-end's here again. Would punch in when I get some spare time sigh !!! Enjoy .... :D

Posted by Rajesh @ 3:26 AM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home