Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Fosters .. Australian for Beer

25.4 oz - a small can by standards, but then I couldn't find a smaller one, a 12 oz maybe. Who cares...all i wanted to do is to understand what the hell goes in making them ads that you see on TV .. they go "Hey mate I'll take it " ... and "I forgive you"

Taste - similar to most of the beers out there in the market. But not better than Holland / Mexico
Strong - nup ... not that much all.

Tonite when I lay down to sleep it would come back and hit me ( i'm quite sure of it ) that what the hell were those 1.99s , 2.06s for .. then I try to recollect my week-end saga and realise that it is good I was able to get out from the usual stuff; Mr. Bose couldnt have asked for much I guess, anyways I wasn't there to watch him play !!

Johnny was happy playing I guess but then come sunday and he was all sad.. Maybe 2-3 inches that was pouring down. I would have been happy had it been just water-droplets but could they have asked for more ? With earth covered white and wind blowing as crazy, there were times while I had to dodge the wind ... The 4 wheeler couldn't stay straight on a track or was it my driving ?

Agreed ... after I dodged the preposterous Boston driving junta, have designated myself to be an accredited driver. All these days sitting on the passengers seat, watching was fun but after driving 123.8 miles in Boston city I now have overcome my shortcomings ... skills have been honed and today driving in the heavy snow put a 120 V smile on my face ...

Now talking about driving, am destined to be a Taxi Service for about 2 months now .... you just have to look into your calendar and mark the weekends .. I will let you know in which part of this world I would be. You would definitely be awed by my presence.

Posted by Rajesh @ 11:40 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home